Friday, January 11, 2013

Save the Amazon Rainforest!

I was just learning about the Amazon Rainforest and how it makes up 20% of the world's oxygen! Amazing! And if has many close-to-becoming-extict-animals! I was broken hearted when I learned that the trees are being cut down. Now, I'm not normally the person who cares at all about this stuff but I felt like I was going to cry right then, in class.

Thanks to www.codenamejellybean.blogspot.com, I will be helping the rainforest now. I learned from there that there is a website called Ecosia that is the same as google, except each time you search something, a tree will be planted!!! So, next time you research, look up how to spell something, a recipe, etc. please use Ecosia! Challenge youself to lookup at least one thing each day, or every time you get on, even if you don't need it, because the rainforest sure does need you help!

This last link, please take a look at so you have some ideas of how to spread the word!
poster6poster1poster2

1 comment: