Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I'm Back!!!

Hey everyone! I sort of abandoned Sunset Hotel, trying out weebly for my blog.  It didn't do as well as I thought it was.  I was looking back at Sunset Hotel, and checked out how many page views it had gotten in the past few months or so.  I didn't realize people were still reading my blog, until now! I have have some from Tanzania, Argentina, Germany, Russia, Australia, Kenya, and many other countries around the world!
I think that I will begin to blog on Sunset Hotel, and hope you will keep supporting and encouraging me throughout your stay here, at Sunset Hotel!
I would really like some feedback on this post, so please tell me all about what you think. Here are some ideas: what do you like me to post, should I continue to blog here, what new additions should I add, etc. 

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment