Friday, January 11, 2013

Make a Chart

I just noticed that I don't speak as much as I write or anything else. I made a visual for myself (can always just think about it in your head of course) to see what I need to improve on. But for this to work, you would need to be honest about it, because nobody but you would see it anyway and it's for you so there is no reason to lie about any part of it. Be truthful to yourself!  For example, me, I need to work on talking and speaking. What do YOU need to work on?

4 comments:

  1. Wow Rachel that is pretty impressive that you are aware of what you need to work on. Most 40 and 50 year olds aren't aware of what they should be working on and even if they are they won't admit it! So you are WAY ahead of the game.

    As for me I need to practice being more patient with people. I've practicing doing that by trying to keep some of my thoughts to myself instead of letting unnecessary words fall out of my mouth! So you have a problem with words coming out and I have a problem with words staying in!

    Do you have any ideas for how you're going to practice talking more?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do. I will try to think of how to start more conversations, giving comments more,etc.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Tomrell- I often get impatient with people if they aren't thinking at the same speed as me. I really need to work on that.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to work on that too :) I need to work on a lot of things hahaha

    ReplyDelete