Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Flu


Watch out everyone! The flu came early and is spreading fast. It started around the beginning of October/end of September and many have caught it. From personal experience, I'd say it's no fun at all. I had it around mid November and I could hardly sit up the 2nd day I had it and if I were to walk much, I might have fainted. It's mid January now and I have a cold/might be a fever. It might be the flu returning, but right now we don't know what it is yet.
Ways to avoid getting the flu:
1)Wash your hands often!!
2)If you haven't gotten a flu shot yet, get it NOW!

Although the flu is going around and is widespread, that does not mean how severe it is. Just keep that in mind. :)

2 comments:

  1. This is one nasty flu season, that is for sure! Mimi went into the hospital with the flu and it turned into bronchitis and the exact same thing happened with Uncle Chris' dad.

    I couldn't believe how fast it happened with Mimi. She didn't feel good on Thursday and by Saturday was in the hospital! It also seems to hang on a long time.

    I've become like a crazy person washing my hands all day long, wiping everything down with antibacterial wipes, not touching anything......I wonder if it will look funny if I wear gloves everywhere? Hmmm, maybe a mask too. I mean who can afford to be that sick, right? Even going to school has to be better than being sick, right Rachel?

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup and when i return to school i'll have piles of homework and quizzes i've missed :( boo hoo

    ReplyDelete