Saturday, May 18, 2013

School is almost OUT!

School's almost out!
Child's Reaction: FREE TIME!
Teacher's Reaction: FREE TIME WITHOUT STUDENTS!
Parent's Reaction: Now we have to go the pool everyday...yippee... :|

Personally, I love to watch the show Once Upon A Time, and they just ended Season 2.  Now that it's over, I don't know what to watch! I guess I'll just have to fill up my TV time with korean dramas.  If you've never watched one, then you need to! I recommend these 3 to beginning-korean-drama-watchers:
1) Boys Before Flowers (it's the best one of all time!!)
2) Beautiful You  (not to be mistaken for the other korean drama called To The Beautiful you)
3) Flower Boy Next Door (a very recent one, and was named one of the top korean dramas from this year)

Other great korean dramas:
1) Faith
2) To The Beautiful You (I just finished watching this one today!)
3) The Moon Embraces the Sun

Where do you watch these?
I watched all of these on hulu.com, but I know there are other places to watch them.

Do they have subtitles?
On hulu.com all of the korean dramas have subtitles (in english)!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha:). You should try indian soap operas...It's basiacally a very irritating version of "my life before marriage" and almost always includes a)a sobbing widow b)bad acting c)cheesy songs with slow motion butterflies d)a really "hot"guy taking his shirt off. No kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha
    Oh I need to add one more good one to the list I just finished watching...

    ReplyDelete